wjmcomposer

wjmcomposer

Three Moments of an Explosion: Stories
China Miéville
Operation Greylord: The True Story of an Untrained Undercover Agent and America's Biggest Corruption Bust
Terrence Hake, Wayne Klatt
My Struggle: Book 2: A Man in Love
Karl Ove Knausgård, Don Bartlett
James Madison
Ralph Louis Ketcham
The Pirate Coast: Thomas Jefferson, the First Marines, and the Secret Mission of 1805
Richard Zacks

A new impression upon Booklikes?

Well, I'm completely new at this website, though of course not new to either reviewing or reading books, nor indeed literature websites in general. I find the methods of adding books a little clunky so far (an issue since I have almost 2000 and add in clumps of 20+) but that's probably just me not knowing how to do so efficiently here. To my surprise, I've collected quite a few followers before having spoken a word. I want to say hi to everybody, and I enjoy interaction, so please feel free to comment, say hi, or jump into a detailed conversation upon any subject that's on your mind, doesn't have to be relevant, writing and reading is fun!

A little info about myself...I'm a composer of contemporary concert music (read: classical music) based just outside Chicago, IL. I'm engaged in a few literaty related projects, namely my fledgling "Classical Self-Education" project, which has groups on a couple different websites, facebook, and it's own website (currently I'm designing that, but it WILL be www.classicalselfeducation.org) the idea of which is to provide the data required for anybody, anywhere, to get the finest education, free. Nobody involved has to buy, sell, or otherwise pay for anything, ever.

You can find my personal website at www.willmego.com

and my facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Will-Mego/138062469107

I could sure use some likes on that! hehe