wjmcomposer

wjmcomposer

Three Moments of an Explosion: Stories
China Miéville
Operation Greylord: The True Story of an Untrained Undercover Agent and America's Biggest Corruption Bust
Terrence Hake, Wayne Klatt
My Struggle: Book 2: A Man in Love
Karl Ove Knausgård, Don Bartlett
James Madison
Ralph Louis Ketcham
The Pirate Coast: Thomas Jefferson, the First Marines, and the Secret Mission of 1805
Richard Zacks

The Smart Approach to Small-Space Living

The Smart Approach to Small-Space Living - Susan Boyle Hillstrom I'd have to say there's the usual trite textual filler that occupies most of such books; Self-important sentences which whisper in preachy tones about balance, proportion, schemes, and other almost religious words which lead one to believe (they hope) that there's far more going on here than what meets and greets your eyes. There isn't. There's taste, and lack thereof. That said, it's not a terrible book, and the pictures are decent. You WILL find a few ideas worth consideration, but sadly not enough for me to say I liked the book; It was ok. If you're really looking for ideas on how to deal with intensely small spaces, you will be very disappointed, as pretty much all of the spaces here are fairly standard to large. There are other books better suited to the subject matter. Move along.